Date(s) - 06/10/2017
12:00 pm - 5:00 pm
Elisabet Ney Museum
The Elisabet Ney Mueum hosts its FIFTH ANNUAL NEY DAY!
When: New Date_June 10!
Where: Elisabet Ney Museum
304 E 44th St.
Austin, TX 78751
Texas Folklife will be tabling at Ney Day! throughout the day. Come celebrate Elisabet Ney and her inspirational legacy with us!
• Live music from The Hey Lollies, Las Tesoros de San Antonio, The Jones Family Singers, Riders Against The Storm and Ruby Fray! Elizabeth McQueen is our official MC!
• Activities include sculpting and art demos, food trucks, hula hoopers, technology activities, clay crafting, health screenings, bookmaking, and more! Booths from a wide variety of arts and social groups will be present!
• We will also host the public opening of TWO new temporary outdoor sculptures! One is by Renee Nunez, the other by Jieun Beth Kim, Christina Coleman, and Sara Madandar!
• Produced with help from KUTX 98.9, Texas Folklife, Texas Commission on the Arts, the Austin Parks Foundation, and Big Medium. We’re also a featured site for the West Austin Studio Tour!
• Please plan to use alternative transportation options!
MORE INFORMATION TO COME SOON!