“Founded in 2000, Petite Ecole Internationale (PEI) offers a quality French language immersion education for children ages 2-5. Based on the principles of a Montessori education, we are a small, family-oriented, nurturing school that focuses on development of the whole child.”
French Summer Camps:
Registration begins in March. For ages 2-5.
“Our flexible summer schedule is divided into 2 sessions, each 4 weeks in length.
- Students can enroll by the month or by the week.
- This allows for families to choose their weeks to accommodate summer vacations and other activities.
- We strongly encourage new students as well as younger children (2-3 yrs old) to enroll for at least 2 consecutive weeks.
- Session 1 : June 6 – July 1st … Safety & Transportation
- Session 2 : July 5 – 29 … the United States & France
- Each 4 week session will culminate with a special day during which the children can fully experience the French culture while applying everything that they have learned in a series of fun indoor and outdoor events
Tuition rates: $720/month or $225/week
Optional Extended day: $195/month or $75/week
Our camp day runs from 8am to 2:45pm.
Optional Extended Day is from 2:45pm to 5:30pm”
For more information go to: http://www.petiteecole.com/summer-camp