Bilingualism benefits both individuals and society; and we witness these benefits in every aspect of our lives.
- • Cognitive benefits in decision making and spatial awareness.
- • A more discerning thought process.
- • Increase empathy for others.
- • Greater cultural awareness of own culture and that of others.
- • Greater social and economic opportunities.
- • Healthier brain–studies show that bilingualism delays the onset of Alzheimer’s disease.
To learn more about the benefits of bilingualism, click on the informative links below or visit our Facebook page at https://www.facebook.com/thinkbilingualaustin
What Does Bilingualism Mean to You?
Patricia Ryan: Don't insist on english!
Patricia Ryan beautifully explains why thinking in different languages may help one problem solve in more creative ways.