#ThinkBilingual Public Voice Campaign
This month we are launching our #ThinkBilingual Public Voice Campaign to raise awareness of the value of linguistic diversity and multicultural exchange. Public funding for language learning programs, bilingual education and dual language programs is constantly under threat with budget cuts and policies that devalue the learning of languages other than English continue to erode public support for language learning and bilingualism.
Show your public support for language learning, the maintaining of native languages, intercultural exchange and multicultural understanding.
- Attend our #ThinkBilingual Public Voice Campaign launch this weekend at two locations.
- We will take a picture of you with your card and then hang your card along with others to create a public display of support for languages and multiculturalism.
- Enter your name for a chance to win a free #ThinkBilingual t-shirt (adults & children sizes available).
- #ThinkBilingual Public Voice Campaign at Hope Farmers Market
- Sunday, April 15, 2018; 11:00 am – 3:00 pm.
- #ThinkBilingublic Voice Campaign at SFC Farmers’ Market at Sunset Valley.
- Take a picture of you or you and your family and share! Post on Instagram or other social media why you #ThinkBilingual.
- Take a selfie with the I #ThinkBilingual because card along with your reason for “thinking bilingually”. Post on social media with the hashtag – #ThinkBilingual